Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week #14 All I Want For Christmas...

are my two front teeth; and with all the green tea I have been swishing and drinking this semester, my guess is I will get my wish. Although you will see the final results on Friday, my project was a success; a bit stressful at times, but anyone who truly knows me, knows that I haven't learned to take that part out of the equation yet. I think it's hardwired into my DNA and is dramatically shortening my telomeres. I need to work on that: STAT.

I know many of you are moving on. I wish you the best of luck. I know many more of you just arrived. I wish you the same; and just a couple are here to continue the journey that I am ready to finish. Cheers to you as well. 

Before I go, I would like to thank the Academy... and everyone who has made this possible for me: especially, Amanda Chapman, Dijana Music, Matt Haberkorn, Joshua James, past and present scholars and professors, friends, family, and my Shih-Tzu, Xanuc. Thanks again! ¡Gracias a todos!

Jeremy Out!

Two of my favorite videos:

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment