Thursday, October 23, 2014

Week #8 A MANIC MASOCHISTIC MISOGYNISTIC MACHISTA

Now that I have your attention, I am not any of the above; I am however, losing my mind. Possibly the hardest and stressful two weeks of all of my educational endeavors. My Ochem midterm yielded less than desirable results, and my 3.5 hour Calculus midterm this morning has done everything but put me into a coma. Although I am in the lab today, I have been assigned to the dish washer lest a neurological overload unfold; and quite frankly C3P0 and Biker Scout do not have the proper PPE to clean up the vestiges of a beautiful mind gone awry (My performance by the way would actually clutch the Oscar).

Actually, I am putting my round two glass equipment through an 89 minute wash cycle before I autoclave my water and agar for tomorrow's swabbing. I have already recorded my results for the green tea. Over the course of the next couple of weeks I will gather my data on water and another type of tea; to be determined at later date. All of my data is flowing in nicely which is a welcomed change considering prior semesters have left me with inconclusive, incomplete, and incongruent results.


No comments:

Post a Comment