Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week #7 When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going...

First and foremost my apologies for walking around the lab like a zombie. I am burning the candle at both ends, and all of the mid-terms, assignments leading up to, and lab hours have left me lifeless. In moments like these, I don't even try to plan for the next day, I am just trying to plan for each subsequent hour. I know, I know, do I want some more cheese with this 'whine'? Well, if you are offering, as a matter of fact I do. Perhaps, we could even discuss a trite Comment-O-Meter and record how many times I use powerful yet hackneyed idiomatic expressions; both of which would be useless.

So, given my midterms in Ochem 236 and Calculus, and my absences last week, I need to put on my best flotation devices lest I start taking in water. Luckily, I am getting support from the top down, and everyone is taking a vested interest in my success. That is comforting. Today, I will be counting my plates and trying to make sense of how Green Tea may or may not have affected the growth of those nasty little buggers making my mouth their home.


So, how many did you count? (Not bacteria, trite comments...)







1 comment:

  1. Jeremy,
    I have many assignments too and I completed Calculus 2 last semester. It is not easy and it needs a lot of time to understand it and answer all questions correctly. If you need any assistance with calculus, I’m happy to help you out. Regarding your post for this week about green tea, I know that it has many benefits to health but didn’t know that it is beneficial for the teeth health. I think I should start drinking green tea daily to improve my health and keep my teeth healthy too.
    Thanks,
    Maha Jawad

    ReplyDelete