Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Week #11 "Nine Times?" "Nine Times..." Movie Buffs and Go!

Nine Times? No, Nine assignments due tomorrow. Nine written assignments. That black hole I was speaking of last week is nipping at my backside whilst my cosmic dust is becoming once again part of the universe.

I know our rough drafts are due tomorrow as well. How frightening, don't you think? That date is always a little obscure until it suddenly appears and rears its ugly head. I will finish my measurements this week and complete my data tables and by next week, we should be working with something. 

Of course in the meantime I have to get the scratched up plastic container out of the cupboard which houses my scissors, glue, tape, two rubber bands, a dead cricket, eraser, and a bobby pin. Only true S-Stem scholars can use all of these supplies to meld their paper together. For tomorrow’s version, I will just have to use Band-Aids. 

I will save the pictures for next time but I think we might be on to something with this whole nitrogen fixating rhizobium/feed the world scheme we sought to complete at the beginning of my last semester at Phoenix College. Longest Degree Ever.


How many fragment sentences have I employed in the above rhetoric?

Okay, give up? Nine Times? Most of you weren't born. I was eating paste and still wetting the bed. Great movie out of Chi-Town!


No comments:

Post a Comment