Thursday, April 23, 2015

Week #13 Penultimate Effort to Please Blog Gods


Do not be afraid of the timer. It is a mere representation of the time remaining before the conference @ Estrella; a time at which your pursuit of happiness shall come to an end. Actually, if you have looked at the schedule, out of 10 participants, 6 are from Phoenix College. Those are extremely good odds for taking home a few Euros. That should make you extremely happy. I am still in the final stages of both my paper and my poster. Matt and I have tagged team the effort of the KISS principle originally used in the 60's by the Navy. It is my only hope of not sounding like I am presenting my project in a foreign tongue. Good Luck! If you have any last minute questions, Amanda Goodson is always up for a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment