Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week #14 Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

I cannot believe this will be my last blog at Phoenix College. I would like to thank everyone for a great four semesters; although it's taken me seven to get the associate's. I don’t know. You do the math. If you think that is bad, you should see my credit hours.

I would like to give special thanks to Amanda Chapman, D., Josh, Matt, Kimberly, Anna, and the lab ghost and secret stalker who always stole my lab books and Mueller Hinton plates. I am grateful you guys tolerated me for such a long stint. I am also glad I could mix things up a bit and make the lab an exciting, unpredictable, and at times, an unstable environment. Most of all, I am glad you let me inside your magnificent, powerful, and unique brains. I extracted everything I could.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. To all of you Restemmers: stay focused, challenged, and emerge from this experience transformed.  I know I have. To those of you with whom I have shared a covalent bond, I am sure our sidewalk chats, office visits, wasted grains, and tacos, will carry us through the times to come. Once again, best of luck, stay in touch, and if any of you were to have any further questions, concerns, commentary, or suggestions, please feel free to contact Amanda Goodson!

Cheers,

The Perfect Storm


P.S. EMCC WE’RE BACK!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment